Your Water Heater Experts
Horizon Plumbing Service are your local water heater experts! We’ve been fixing North Texas plumbing problems from drips and leaks to installing gas or electric water heaters for over 30 years! We’re prompt plumbers with integrity, and we can get the job done right the first time.
Horizon Plumbing Service are the water heater experts of Dallas/Fort Worth. Whether your water heater is electric or gas, in need of repair, or you’re considering installing a tankless water heater, get a free quote.
Tankless Water Heater Facts
Your home water heater burns energy, and if you’re looking to save costs in the long term, consider going tankless. The differences between tank and tankless are pretty clear:
Traditional tank water heaters:
- burn energy all day, even if you’re using hot water
- max out at 50 gallons before you’re out of hot water for a while
Tankless water heaters:
- deliver an endless stream of hot water whenever you need it
- only burn on when you need them to (provides you with energy savings)
- can outlast traditional tank systems by an average of 16 years (when maintained properly)
Tankless systems are no longer a luxury item – they’re a way for homeowners to lock in savings for years to come.
How Tankless Systems Work
Tankless systems take cold water input and funnel it into a coiled pipe above a gas or electric-powered burner. There is a flow sensor that triggers the burner when water begins to flow through the unit, which saves you energy use when it’s not being used. Water is heated and pushed out the coil and distributed to your point-of-use faucet.