Ready to Help: How We Keep You & Your Family Safe During COVID-19
As our nation responds to the threat of COVID-19, the President and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) identified plumbing professionals as “essential critical infrastructure workers” who are necessary to maintaining the safety, sanitation, and essential operation of residences.
We at Horizon Plumbing are available and ready to provide reliable, professional plumbing services whenever you need us during these uncertain times. Please do not hesitate to call.
As long as the pandemic is still active, we are updating our standard procedures to help protect our customers and our team members. These updates include:
- At each service call, we ask if anyone in the house is sick or if they have been out of the United States in the past 30 days.
- We wear personal protective equipment (PPE) including gloves and full face shields to protect against transmitting the virus.
- We clean each work area with anti-bacterial wipes before and after service.
- We do not share our tools with other technicians.
- We clean our tools and our PPE gear with anti-viral agents or soap and water, according to manufacturer instructions.
- We frequently wash our hands and arms with soap and water for at least 20 seconds – longer if we’ve come in contact with wastewater.
- We avoid touching the face and cover any open cuts or wounds.
- We try to maintain social distance from each customer and will respectfully decline to shake hands.
- We are all aware of the symptoms associated with the coronavirus, which include fever, shortness of breath, and persistent cough, and we understand symptoms can take 2-14 days to become apparent after exposure.
- We won’t let any of our plumbing technicians work if he even suspects he is getting sick or running a fever.
- If we come in direct contact with or close proximity to an infected person, we will immediately report it to our supervisors and to our doctors or healthcare providers.
- If any of us become ill, we will self-quarantine at home and follow our doctor’s orders.
Thank you for your understanding of these heightened safety procedures at this difficult time. We will all get through this together!
If you live in DFW and are in need of plumbing services of any kind, please schedule your appointment (no trip charge) or call 817-461-1117.
Call 817-461-1117 (Mon-Fri)
Or fill out this form and we’ll respond within 24 hours: