Electric Tankless Water Heater
Replace Tanked Water Heater with a TruTankless
For non-gas powered homes, we recommend the TruTankless Vero which provides the same or better quality than any top-of-the-line tankless gas water heater.
* Never runs out of hot water.
* Activates only when it’s needed, improving energy efficiency.
* Provides hot water at a consistent temperature.
* Offers ongoing energy savings that outweigh the cost of the upgrade.
* Can be managed from your smart phone.
* Frees up six to eight feet of storage space.
* Is the first viable tankless alternative for a non-gas home.
* Save up to 25% of your water bill
Get Free Quote
How Does the TruTankless Work?
Whether you own a gas or non-gas home, the video above shows how the TruTankless can work for you. Watch as our very own Troy Koopman (General Manager of Horizon Plumbing) guides you through his perspective of the TruTankless which he uses in his own home.
Essentially, any time the unit senses water flow, one (or more) of the four heating elements within the unit activates. Depending on how much water is being demanded, for example, if multiple showers are going, multiple elements may activate.
As soon as you turn off the hot water, the heating elements that are no longer needed deactivate. In this way, the TruTankless only ever heats the water that it needs to, unlike a traditional gas water heater which may stay on for several hours.
The elements also cycle on and off so that they wear down evenly over time, minimizing the need for replacement and/or maintenance.
We Service All Makes and Models Including:
The Tankless Water Heater Experts of DFW
All plumbing technicians from Horizon Services undergo mandatory technical training for three hours every week, all year long. And, we’ve been dutifully serving our customers since 1989, so you know we’ll be around any time you need us.
We are known as the tankless water heater experts of DFW, and have serviced 25,000+ homes across Dallas/Fort Worth with general plumbing services, as well as 5,000+ tankless water heaters. If you need your tankless water heater repaired or replaced, we’re the experts for you.
See What Our Customers Have To Say About Our Service
“This was my second time requesting service and I will call again for additional service.”
–M.W. from Denton , TX
“I was extremely pleased with your response and service, especially because the other plumbing company I called was a no-show. I referred you to my neighbor and they were very happy too.”
–R.F. from Colleyville, TX
“The service technicians are awesome and answered all of my questions. Did an excellent job! Thank you!”
Beyond tankless water heater installation, we also offer:
- Water Heater Installation & Repair
- Water Softener Installation
- Water Filter Installation
- Faucets and Sinks Repair & Replacement
- Drains and Sewer Unclogging
- Camera Inspections
- Slab Leak Repairs
- Leak Location & Repair
- Maintenance of Plumbing Fixtures and Appliances