Water Heater Total Protection Plan
$399/year (for units less than 60 months old)
- Yearly flush and clean check up
- Replace any bad components (if applicable) at no additional cost.
- Unit must be less than 60 months old, and inspected by a Horizon service technician.
- Horizon “Preferred Customer” status gives you 11% off all plumbing services.
- Additional units are serviced at only $95 (a $399 value).
If unit is older than 60 months, then it must be inspected by a licensed Horizon service technician before it is eligible for the protection plan. If we can’t fix the unit on-site, we will replace it with a temporary loaner unit so you have no downtime.
Order Protection Plan Button
Horizon Plumbing’s Guarantee Package is valid for one unit per address. Additional unit guarantees may be purchased for $95/year (applies only to residential units).
To be eligible for either plan:
- The water heater must be inspected by Horizon Plumbing to ensure proper installation and that it properly meets manufacturer’s specifications. If installation did not meet manufacturer’s specifications, then additional corrections must be applied before the unit is eligible.
- Certain levels of water hardness may require a descaler or water softener. Quality of water must be tested prior to acceptance.
- If monthly payment option is selected, customer must be current in payment before any service is performed.